- Mediation (PLC Teams and more)
- Social Emotional Learning Platforms
- Love and Logic Educators Tool Box
- Recasting the Districts and or Schools Vision and Mission Statements/ Redefining Culture and Leadership
- Classroom management strategies
- Inclusion Platforms for Gifted & Talented and Special Education
- Staff’s Co-Teaching Communication Efforts and Methods inside the Classroom
- Oral Language Development
- PLC Team Training: Marzano, DuFour
- New Superintendent/Principal Transitions
- New Policy Acceptation and Unification
- Structure of Power and its importance to the entire team
- Effective communication between Staff (tenured and new) administration and the inevitable trickledown effect to all students.
- School Board Connection and Communication.
- Taking responsibly for school success
- Improve staff and student performance/ Plan for excellence
- Create an environment where all students succeed.
- K-12/ continuing education/ university……
- Leading the teaching and learning.
- Hiring, developing and retaining excellent teachers and support staff.
- Becoming and Engaging Educator
- Teaching for EQ and IQ
- Pedagogical and Instructional toolbox workshops
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION – HOSPITAL OR OFFICE
- Mediation (Inter-Office Disputes and more)
- Transitions/New Hires/New Systems – How to accept and achieve effective communication from office to patients.
- Mastering body Language and eye contact to connect and improve overall success rate.
- Inner office communication / Bed Side Manner.
- Risk Management Unification.
- Brevity from Drs. to Staff.
- Developing understaffed departments into cohesive teams.
- Equipping staff to translate training in their continuing education programs.
INTERACTIVE CORPORATE TEAMBUILDING
- Customized curriculum tailored to meet the needs and demands of your entire staff and the challenges they face in today’s business world.
- Participants are able to experience hands on the applications to boost business performance, help with leadership transitions and take ownership of the responsibility of reaching common goals.
- Defining team’s roles and values while learning to understand and adapt to the accelerated change in today’s business world.
- Effective Communication consisting of 55% body language, 38% voice control/ inflection, 7% the words you say.
- Leadership and communication in the workplace.
- Motivation that lasts beyond tomorrow.
- Connecting with your audience.
- Scripting your ideas to meet your objective and getting your point across.
- Creating a memorable outcome that leads to successful follow ups.
PERSONAL IMPACT AND INFLUENCE TRAINING
- Bridging common ground to connect and build rapport with others.
- Self-motivational tactics to help you achieve your objective, with strategic planning and problem solving for challenging situations and winning over difficult people.
- Engaging communication, resulting in a strong presence and client buy in.